Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Mt. Rinjani

A great way to celebrate my first nine months in Indonesia: Scuba diving, motorcycle adventures, and hiking.

They don't know how to sit like Asians yet, so I was giving them an excellent example.

A place where we found out a marriage ritual that involves kidnapping your cousin.

Gili Trawangan is pretty.

It's still pretty.

I practiced scuba diving in this pool while craving margaritas.

This lady (boat) took us to great places to scuba dive.

I drank lots of beer while watching the sunset right here.

Kuta Lombok, one of the prettiest beaches I've ever seen.

I work out.

There are no cars on Gili Trawangan, but there are a lot of horse drawn carriages, and horse poop.

The coolest graveyard on earth.

Balinese temple on Lombok.

Before beginning our hike up Mt. Rinjani where I realized I hate exercising, and moving.

I want.

Hella tired.

Indonesia's largest Caldera

The most beautiful man I've ever seen.

My staff, with the volcano in the background, and I know I'm skinny.

Hot springs, when it's really hot out = hot.

Tony likes hot springs.

Cool.

Breathtaking.

The peak of the mountain on the left, lake in the middle with the volcano squatting in the middle of the lake.

Sunsets are overrated, they happen everyday.

The next day.

I was cold.


All hiking and no play makes Tone a dull boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment